The Master Builder is responsible for coordinating the manufacturing of “high-end” and/or complex special cabinets and components.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provides input and suggestions for manufacturing capabilities of producing “high-end” special cabinets.
- Consults with R&D Technicians and/or production personnel about machining, material, and procedure problems.
- Reads prints for manufacturing special cabinets.
- Uses various wood working equipment including saws, sanders, shapers, small hand tools, etc. to crease special cabinets.
- Coordinates parts to be sent to the finish area, received parts back from finish area, and completes final assembly on finished product as needed.
- Verifies items are of correct size, fit together properly and of good quality before sending to the next area.
- Ensures product has proper job number, item number, and production date and is delivered to the designated areas for further assembling or finishing.
- Participates and contributes to a Work Team environment and follows Quality Control checks.
- Follows all Safety Rules and contributes to a safe work environment.
- Other duties as assigned.
Parts to be Assembled
- Frame and Decorative Items
- All Hoods (other than INT hoods)
- Hall Trees
- Square Corner Base Cabinet Drawers
- Mirrors (all families)
- Curved Doors
- #4 and #5 family Vanities
- Slatted Floors
- Bow Fronts
- Base Pull-Outs
Knowledge, Skills, And Abilities:
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- 1 Year related training or experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Able to read a tape measure in standard and metric units
- Able to read shop prints or job tickets
Shift Details and Location:
Shift Hours: 1st Shift (6:00 AM to 4:30 PM) Monday – Friday
- High demand times may require overtime. (Over time pay at 1 1/2 hourly wage after 40 hrs)
- Hourly wage is based on position and experience.
- Opportunity for advancement and wage potential with greater responsibility at Dura Supreme.
- Occasional Friday off (three-day weekends).
Dura Supreme has a full benefits package including:
- Paid Vacation, Holidays, and Personal Time
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401(K) with Company Match
- Bonuses Based on Annual Performance
- And more!