Dura Supreme Cabinetry currently has positions open on our 2nd Shift Assembly Department. These positions are responsible for assembling cabinets, installing doors, shelves, hardware and other accessories to complete each cabinet. Upon completion of the cabinet, these individuals would inspect the cabinet before sending it on for final inspection. The Cabinet Assembler uses various equipment including nail guns, staple guns, drills, hand tools, saws and other equipment or machinery.
Knowledge, Skills, And Abilities:
- Able to read and understand sketches, shop prints, and move tickets.
- Able to read a tape measure in standard and metric.
- Knowledge of various Dura Supreme wood species and finish colors.
Shift Details and Location:
2nd Shift (4:00 PM to 1:30 AM) Monday – Friday
- High demand times may require overtime as production demands and extend the work hours to 2:30 AM for 2nd Shift.
- Hourly wage is based on position and experience.
- 2nd Shift receives a shift differential in pay of $1.00 per hour
- Opportunity for advancement and wage potential with greater responsibility at Dura Supreme.
- First 30 days of training are required on day shift with hours of 6:00AM to 3:30PM, Monday – Friday
Dura Supreme has a full benefits package including:
- Paid Vacation, Holidays, and Personal Time
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401(K) with Company Match
- Bonuses Based on Annual Performance
- And more!