Cabinetry Finish Team Member
Dura Supreme Cabinetry currently has various positions open in our Finish Department. This position is responsible for handling a large number of product materials and should be detail-oriented with a keen eye for defects ensuring the products meet Dura Supreme’s quality standards. The Finish Wiper is responsible for wiping stain and glaze to match Dura Supreme standards and ensuring doors and cabinet parts meet Dura Supreme quality standards. The Finish Seal Sander is responsible for seal sanding and ensuring doors and cabinet parts meet Dura Supreme’s quality standards prior to topcoating.
Knowledge, Skills, And Abilities:
The Cabinet Finisher should have:
Duties and Responsibilities
- Wet wipes and final wipes product to finish line flow.
- Reworks defective parts ensuring the most urgent parts are reworked first, then distributes reworked product to designated areas.
- Checks quality to Dura Supreme standards.
- Assures all dirt and dust is removed from parts and checks and ensures all tags and parts are correct passing through the booth. Checks the quality of doors and cabinet parts and rejects those not meeting Dura Supreme specifications.
- Seal Sands doors and cabinet parts to assure good adhesion and quality prior to topcoat.
- Touches up doors and cabinet parts utilizing materials available.
- Maintains stocking of sandpaper daily.
- Re-sands defective parts, ensuring the most urgent parts are sanded first, then distributes re-sanded parts to the designated location.
- Cleans and maintains the area daily.
- Uses master samples to ensure color accuracies.
- Participates and contributes to a Work Team environment and follows Quality Control checks.
- Follows all Safety Rules and contributes to a safe work environment.
- Other duties as assigned.
Shift Details and Location:
Shift Hours: 1st Shift (6:00 AM to 4:30 PM) Monday – Friday
- High demand times may require overtime as production demands increases.
- Hourly wage is based on position and experience.
- Opportunity for advancement and wage potential with greater responsibility at Dura Supreme.
- Occasional Friday off (three-day weekends).
Dura Supreme has a full benefits package including:
- Paid Vacation, Holidays, and Personal Time
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401(K) with Company Match
- Bonuses Based on Annual Performance
- And more!