Finish Department Manager
The Finish Department Manager is responsible for the overall operation of safely producing cabinet components on time, complete, to quality standards, to material usage standards, and to productivity standards by maximizing the personnel, material, equipment, and information resources available, and supervision of staff.
Knowledge, Skills, And Abilities:
• Dura Supreme product knowledge
• Woodworking and machine knowledge
• Math aptitude
• Interpersonal communication
• Planning skills
• Organization skills
• Ability to analyze facts to enhance decision making
• Flexibility to adapt to work environment changes and work force needs
• Leadership skills
• Supervisory experience
Shift Details and Location:
Shift Hours: 6:00 AM to 4:30 PM Monday – Friday
- High demand times may require overtime as production demands increase.
- Department Managers should be available M-F and occasional Saturdays
Dura Supreme has a full benefits package including:
- Paid Vacation, Holidays, and Personal Time
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401(K) with Company Match
- Bonuses Based on Annual Performance
- And more!