Dura Supreme Cabinetry currently has Machine Operator positions open in our Cutting & Door Assembly Department. This position is responsible for operating machines in their assigned department. The Machine Operator verifies work orders and selects the correct program for machining parts, and verifies machine accuracy and calibration to meet Dura Supreme’s quality standards.
Knowledge, Skills, And Abilities:
- Able to read and understand shop prints and move tickets.
- Able to read a tape measure and other measuring tools in both standard and metric units.
- Able to troubleshoot common quality and machining problems.
- No experience needed, we’ll train you!
Shift Details and Location:
Shift Hours: 1st Shift (6:00 AM to 3:30 PM) Monday – Friday
- High demand times may require overtime as production demands and extend the work hours to 4:30 PM for 1st Shift.
- Hourly wage is based on position and experience.
- Opportunity for advancement and wage potential with greater responsibility at Dura Supreme.
- Occasional Friday off (three-day weekends).
Dura Supreme has a full benefits package including:
- Paid Vacation, Holidays, and Personal Time
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401(K) with Company Match
- Bonuses Based on Annual Performance
- And more!