Maintenance Technician 2nd Shift
The Maintenance Technician I is responsible for repairing and maintaining Dura Supreme’s equipment, building and grounds.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Repairs equipment, building, and plumbing concerns.
- Maintains preventive maintenance program.
- Assists in installation of new equipment.
- Performs maintenance on small tools such as staple guns, routers, etc.
- Uses a variety of tools or equipment such as says, routers, milling machines, lathes, forklifts, grinders, welding equipment, etc.
- Participates and contributes to a Work Team environment and follows Quality Control checks.
- Follows all Safety Rules and contributes to a safe work environment.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, And Abilities:
- High School education
- 1 year related experience or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Mechanical and Electrical experience preferred.
Shift Details and Location:
Shift Hours: 2nd Shift (4:00PM – 2:30 AM) Monday – Friday
- High demand times may require overtime as production demands and extend the work hours to 4:30 PM for 1st Shift.
- Hourly wage is based on position and experience.
- Opportunity for advancement and wage potential with greater responsibility at Dura Supreme.
- Occasional Friday off (three-day weekends).
Dura Supreme has a full benefits package including:
- Paid Vacation, Holidays, and Personal Time
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401(K) with Company Match
- Bonuses Based on Annual Performance
- And more!