Dura Supreme Cabinetry currently has a position open in our Expediting Department. These positions include locating all parts on the daily shipping list, ensures all parts for each day have shipped and provides updates to other shift Expeditors on parts needing to be shipped, and location of these parts in various stages of production. This position is responsible for locating and the turnaround of remakes throughout their area of responsibility. The Expeditor is also responsible for locating backorders to ensure they ship on scheduled dates and works with expeditors in other areas to ensure back ordered parts are completed in a timely manner and to quality expectations. This position requires prioritizing daily workload, updating Manager, and lead throughout each day on the progress of the ship list, and prepares for and participates in the daily Truck meeting for shipment completion. The Expediting Department uses various equipment including hand tools, staple guns, and other equipment or machinery.
Knowledge, Skills, And Abilities:
- Sense of Urgency
- Interpersonal Communication
- Able to use a tape measure in both standard and metric
- Basic computer skills
- Dura Supreme Quality Standards
Required Education, Training, or Experience
- High School education or up to one-month related experience or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 1 – 3 years of work experience and knowledge of Dura Supreme products, job sheets, and, truck lists.
Shift Details and Location:
Shift Hours: 1st Shift (6:00 AM to 3:30 PM) Monday – Friday
- High demand times may require overtime as production demands and extend the work hours to 4:30 PM for 1st Shift.
- Hourly wage is based on position and experience.
- Opportunity for advancement and wage potential with greater responsibility at Dura Supreme.
- Occasional Friday off (three-day weekends).
Dura Supreme has a full benefits package including:
- Paid Vacation, Holidays, and Personal Time
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401(K) with Company Match
- Bonuses Based on Annual Performance
- And more!