Production Manager: Pierz, MN
The Pierz Production Manager is responsible for the overall operation of safely producing solid wood cabinet components on time, complete, to quality and material usage standards, and to productivity standards by maximizing the personnel, material, equipment, and information resources available. This position has full responsibility for the facility and leadership of facility staff and reports to the Dura Supreme Supply Chain leader.
Knowledge, Skills, And Abilities:
· Dura Supreme product knowledge
· Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Access
· Woodworking and machine knowledge
· Math Aptitude
· Interpersonal Communication
· Planning skills
· Organization skills
· Ability to analyze facts to enhance decision making
· Flexibility to adapt to work environment changes and work force needs
· Leadership skills
· Human Resources knowledge
· Supervisory experience
Shift Details and Location:
Shift Hours: 6:00AM – 4:30PM Monday – Friday
- High demand times may require overtime as production demands increase.
- Occasional Friday off (three-day weekends).
*shift times may vary
Dura Supreme has a full benefits package including:
- Paid Vacation, Holidays, and Personal Time
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401(K) with Company Match
- Bonuses Based on Annual Performance
- And more!