Special Parts Assembler
Custom Parts Assembler is responsible for assembling custom and semi-custom parts per order as needed for production. This position requires handling a large number of product materials and should be detail-oriented, and able to verify items are of the correct size, wood species, fit together properly, and of good quality before sending to the next area. The Specials Department uses various equipment including saws, sanders, small hand tools, overhead router, shapers, and other equipment or machinery.
Knowledge, Skills, And Abilities:
- High School education or up to one-month related training or experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Able to read a tape measure in standard and metric units
- Able to read shop prints or job tickets
Shift Details and Location:
Shift Hours: 1st Shift (6:00 AM to 4:30 PM) Monday – Friday
- High demand times may require overtime.
- Hourly wage is based on position and experience.
- Opportunity for advancement and wage potential with greater responsibility at Dura Supreme.
- Occasional Friday off (three-day weekends).
Dura Supreme has a full benefits package including:
- Paid Vacation, Holidays, and Personal Time
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401(K) with Company Match
- Bonuses Based on Annual Performance
- And more!