Accounts Payable Assistant/Receptionist
Dura Supreme Cabinetry currently has a position open in our Finance Department. The Accounts Payable Assistant is responsible for maintaining the accounts payable system and related files, as well as, various other accounting functions as assigned and receptionist duties.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Matches vendor invoices to payable documents, checks proper pricing, approvals, and
account numbers; enters invoices into accounts payable system; updates and
maintains vendor files; verifies sales/use tax charges.
- Files invoices, checks, and packing slips.
- Prepares computer and manual checks, as required.
- Prepare assigned monthly journal entries.
- Prepare assigned monthly general ledger account reconciliations.
- Assist in year-end close process and external audit.
- Maintain detailed capital asset files and other account backup information as needed.
- Maintain record for documentation in storage area.
- Assists in testing new information systems and reports
- Prepares and file vendor 1099 forms.
- Receptionist - route inbound calls, greet vendors/customers and other misc. duties. (This duty is expected to account for 1/3 of daily work tasks)
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Education, Training or Experience
- Associates Degree in Accounting or two years related experience required.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Organized, detail oriented and ability to timely complete assigned tasks
- Numerical aptitude
To apply, complete and submit our Employee Application Form.
Authored by alocy on June 7, 2018 - 2:37pm