The safety and well-being of our customers, employees and communities is our top priority. We have adapted and evolved our manufacturing processes to operate safely and be able to meet our delivery commitments. - Learn More
Associate Business Analyst
If you are a new graduate looking to begin and grow your career, Dura Supreme
Cabinetry has an exciting opportunity for you as a Business Analyst based at
our Howard Lake, MN facility!
For over 60 years, professional kitchen designers from coast to coast have looked
to Dura Supreme for cabinetry that fulfills their customer’s desire for
personalized design choices and outstanding quality of construction. For
most homeowners, designing a new kitchen is a once-in-a-lifetime endeavor and
it involves one of the most important areas of your home. Our 220,000 square
foot facility located in Howard Lake, MN houses nearly 400 employees whose
mission each day is to provide our customers with the highest quality in custom
and semi-custom cabinetry.
The Business Analyst evaluates business processes, identifies requirements, and
develops strategies to maximize opportunities. Performs detailed requirements
analysis, documenting processes, product catalog data entry, and creation and
proofing of business rules. This position will interact with marketing,
engineering, developers and production groups to understand, create and
maintain business rules.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Evaluates business processes, anticipating requirements, identifying areas for
improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
- Works with marketing, engineering, systems and production groups to understand and
develop product rules.
- Collects, analyzes and enters product information for product catalog, order entry and
parametric production systems.
- Leads ongoing reviews of business processes and develops optimization strategies.
- Documents processes.
- Tests business processes and recommends improvements.
- Ensures solutions meet business needs and requirements.
- Assists in prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Education and Experience
High School education and two years related experience is required, a bachelor’s
degree is preferred. Equivalent combinations of education and experience will
be considered and new college graduates will be considered without related experience.
Why Dura Supreme?
Flexible and competitive benefit plans offer you the right options to meet your
individual and family needs: Dura supreme offers competitive salary, bonuses,
medical insurance plans, dental and vision coverage, 401(k), life insurance, paid
vacation, holidays and more.
Preferred Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Exceptional analytical, critical thinking and problem
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Proven organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- In-depth understanding of organizational data
flow and its use in management decision-making
- Able to work on projects with minimal supervision
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products, with
an emphasis on databases and spreadsheets (MS Access, MS Excel)
- Dura Supreme product knowledge (Preferred)
Authored by alocy on November 11, 2020 - 11:40am