Cabinetry Finish Line Loader
Dura Supreme Cabinetry currently has positions open in our Finish Department. These positions include preparing parts for the finishing process, applying stains and paints to the product, and preparing the finished parts for the assembly process. This position is responsible for handling a large amount of product materials and should be detail oriented with a keen eye for defects ensuring the products meet Dura Supreme's quality standards. The Finishing department uses various equipment including hand tools, spray guns, staple guns, and other equipment or machinery. The Finish Loader is responsible for loading and unloading doors and cabinet parts on and off the conveyor line in an organized process.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
Knowledge of various Dura Supreme wood species and finish colors.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Verifies job number with job sheet for correct color and loads complete jobs of doors or cabinet parts on conveyor in an organizer manner.
- Communicates with sprayer about sequences of colors and jobs.
- Sorts parts by dates on designed carts and pulls all staples from case parts.
- Checks quality of parts coming off the finish line and distributes cabinet doors and case parts to designated locations.
- Furnishes reports as required by Manager.
- Participates and contributes to a Work Team environment and follows Quality Control checks.
- Follows all Safety Rules and contributes to a safe work environment.
- Other duties as assigned.
Hourly wage is based on position and experience. There is advancement and wage potential with greater responsibility at Dura Supreme!Dura Supreme has full benefits package including vacation, medical, dental and vision insurance, and a 401K plan.
To apply, complete and submit our Employee Application Form.
Authored by alocy on May 7, 2020 - 1:09pm