Customer Service Representative
Dura Supreme Cabinetry currently has a position open in our Customer Experience Department. The Customer Service Representative is responsible for providing prompt and effective responses and services to inquiries and concerns for dealers, sales representatives, and internal customers.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensures prompt, courteous, and accurate information is provided to customers.
- Enters and proofs invoices for priority orders. Processes invoices, JAA credits, priority orders and special color requests.
- Obtains information for dealers and sales representatives for order completion and clarification on no-charge orders and order acknowledgements.
- Extensive phone contact with Dura Dealers and customers.
- Consults with Special Pricing, Purchasing, and Customer Service Manager about special cabinetry availability, prices, and design alternatives.
- Consults with Production, Credit, and Traffic Manager about manufacturing and shipment schedules for priority orders.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Education, Training or Experience
High school with some tech or business school training. 1-3 years work experience with customers. Knowledge of kitchen design and/or building products would be a plus, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Pleasant and professional telephone skills
- Customer service
- Ability to communicate in a positive and professional manner
- Math Aptitude
- Flexibility with work hours
- Dura Supreme product knowledge
To apply, complete and submit our Employee Application Form.
Authored by alocy on August 8, 2018 - 8:46am