Manager of Training (Kitchen and Bath Cabinetry)
As Manager of Training, you are a product expert and company spokesperson developing, coordinating and implementing training programs to educate designers/sales personnel about Dura Supreme Cabinetry; including product details, features, construction, capabilities, design, etc. Working with a collaborative team to create a dynamic curriculum and programs, you will regularly update and integrate new products and features into your training programs keeping them interactive, innovative, lively and interesting! You are comfortable presenting and teaching to both large and small groups as well as one-on-one communication and consultation.
- Identify key areas of product knowledge and design and develop dynamic, innovative curriculum that offers continuous development of dealers, designers and sales personnel.
- Coordinate and present training programs to large and small groups of dealers who seek product knowledge and design expertise with Dura Supreme cabinetry.
- Regularly network with and elect designers, salespeople, dealerships to assess training needs and develop programs to meet needs and develop fluency with product offerings.
- Utilize virtual (online) technology to develop and deliver monthly training webinars on a variety of cabinetry and design topics.
- Develop monthly consumer focused blog content that appears on the company website.
- Proactively plan and maintain training calendar for on-site training as well as virtual and regional training.
- Ongoing refinement and development of product knowledge and design expertise with Dura Supreme cabinetry.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor Degree in business, design, education, management, marketing or related field.
- 3-5 years of experience directly related to kitchen/bath design, training or sales.
- Proficient with PowerPoint and all Microsoft Office programs.
- Strong public speaking experience as well as demonstrated development of training curriculum.
- Working knowledge of current design software (20-20).
- An incredible passion for teaching and training and a presentation style that stimulates and excites your students.
- Highly developed interpersonal skills with the personal and professional style to represent the company to designers/salespeople across the industry.
- Ability to thrive in a creative, inventive, innovative fast-paced environment and have a natural ability to connect with people and intuitively develop effective training programs for all levels of designers/salespeople.
- Organized and people oriented.
- CKD/CBD certification preferred but not required.
To apply, complete and submit our Employee Application Form.
Authored by Anonymous (not verified) on October 4, 2017 - 3:59pm