Parts Inspector and Cartoner
Dura Supreme Cabinetry currently has positions open on our 2nd Shift Small Parts/Cartoning Department. These positions inspect Dura Supreme products to ensure each part adheres to specified quality standards and part specifications.
The Cartoner wraps cabinet parts, accessories and hardware in a manner that prevents denting, scratching, or damaging of parts while preparing for shipment. This position is responsible for the inspection and packing of cabinet parts, accessories, and hardware. The Cartoner is responsible for boxing cabinets in a manner that prevents damage to the cabinet during shipment and uses the Packsize Machine to create custom cartons.
The Parts Inspector/Cartoner labels cartons with proper move tickets and job numbers and places properly boxed cabinets on a track for warehouse personnel, as well as verifies inspection of shipment according to appropriate paperwork. This position may assemble various cabinet parts using small hand tools, prepares them for the inspection process, and repairs non-conforming products when necessary. The Small Parts Department uses various equipment including hand tools, staple guns, and other equipment or machinery.
Knowledge, Skills, And Abilities:
- Dura Supreme Quality Standards
- Knowledge of proper lifting techniques
- Able to use a tape measure in both standard and metric
- Basic Computer skills
Required Education, Training, or Experience
- High School education or up to one-month related experience or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Six to twelve months cabinet experience including inspection knowledge.
Shift Details and Location:
2nd Shift (4:00 PM to 1:30 AM) Monday – Friday
- High demand times may require overtime as production demands and extend the work hours to 2:30 AM for 2nd Shift.
- Hourly wage is based on position and experience.
- 2nd Shift receives a shift differential in pay of $1.00 per hour
- Opportunity for advancement and wage potential with greater responsibility at Dura Supreme.
- First 30 days of training are required on day shift with hours of 6:00AM to 3:30PM, Monday – Friday
Dura Supreme has a full benefits package including:
- Paid Vacation, Holidays, and Personal Time
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401(K) with Company Match
- Bonuses Based on Annual Performance
- And more!